Hoka One One Clifton 3 vGkGtDezm1
- That sweet, smooth-as-butter ride that frequents your dreams is back . . . And it's real. Go the distance in the supremely cushioned comfort of the Hoka One One® Clifton 3 running shoe.
- Predecessor: Clifton 2.
- Support Type: Neutral to underpronation.
- Cushioning: Maximum cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 5 mm.
- Wider fitting forefoot promotes enhanced comfort.
- Lightweight, breathable mesh with thin synthetic overlays.
- Ultralightweight, seamless SpeedFrame construction reduced the likelihood of forefoot irritation.
- Lace-up closure.
- Heel pull loop.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Breathable fabric lining offers in-shoe comfort.
- Removable foam insole.
- Active Foot Frame midsole geometry allows the foot to sink into the shoe to provide integrated stability that adapts to a wide range of feet and running styles.
- Early-stage Meta-Rocker geometry creates a unique fulcrum effect that encourages a smoother transition from heel-strike through toe-off.
- Oversized midsole features 2.5 times the volume of a standard running shoe, promoting exceptional shock absorption and an inherently stable ride.
- Full-length, compression-molded EVA midsole.
- Heel/Toe: 29 mm/24 mm.
- Strategically-placed rubber on the outsole supplies lasting durability.
- Full-ground outsole contact design.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Product Code: vGkGtDezm1
Availability: In Stock
Price: $131.93 $79.31